Oh, the weather outside is frightful!
To be honest, it is not that bad. But it is winter, and the weather is cold, and that means winter coat lusting time.
1. Artifact Vintage This coat screams decadent 70s glamour to me! Hopping from the cab into a hip downtown club..making sure everyone notices you when you step into a room.
2. Dear Golden This coat looks so cozy! I love the color and little polar bears on the bottom. This coat is all about walks with your sweetie while you hold mitten hands.
3. MillStreetVintage Love the silhouette on this coat. Perfect for wearing with your most full and glamourous 50s style dress.
4. SwellFarewell If I was going on a trip to Russia for the winter; this is the coat i would buy.
1. SwanneeGrace Folklore coat! The use of colour brightens up this long black coat. I also appreciate the big hood. When it is cold out, you want a hood to help keep you warm.
2. Dear Golden Dear Golden has some amazing coats in their shop at the moment. I love love love the scarf like collar. Once again, a gorgeous colour that you do not see enough of in winter outerwear.
3. FemaleHysteria I adore the way the fur along the collar of this coat looks as though it is a scarf that then gets tucked inside the coat. ANother great silhouette to wear with dresses.
4. allencompany If i lived somewhere where the temperature does not drop to below freezing i would get this delightful coat. It is impossible to fall for the charms of the string with pom poms collar.